Since some folks had questions about what PayPal is and how it works, here is a quick list of questions and answers we hope will help.
- What is PayPal?
- PayPal is an international e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders. It is subject to the US economic sanction list, and subject to other rules and interventions required by US laws or government. Beautiful Life Conferences uses PayPal simply as a credit card processor.
- Do I need a PayPal account to register?
- No. PayPal may make it seem advantageous to do so, but it is not a requirement to make a payment. If you want to register and make your payment online, PayPal handles the money for us.
- How does it work to register, then?
- Treat PayPal the same as you would any other online shopping experience – as if they were the cashier when you want to make your purchase. Beautiful Life Conferences collects only the information it needs to in order to make your arrival at the conference as fast as possible – we do not collect or hold your credit card information – so when you have completed your registration form (whether individual or group) and click the button, you are transferred to PayPal to make your payment. Once they have verified your credit card information, you are returned to this web site, where you will see our Registration confirmation page. If you want a paper record of the transaction with PayPal, you should print out either their receipt or the email receipt. That will have your Transaction ID information should you need it.
- What if I don’t want to use PayPal?
- You can still register offline via check, mailed or delivered to the church office. Be sure to include a printed copy of the registration form with your check. We will also have someone manning a phone in the weeks leading up to the conference that can take your information down; again, you will need to have payment into the office.